The“Vietnam – US Direct Route: Ready for Taking Off” seminar. (Photo: VNA) Hanoi (VNA) – Bamboo Airways makes no secret of its ambition to become the first airline in Vietnam to operate direct flights to the United States, the airline’s Deputy Director General Truong Phuong Thanh said at a seminar on August 1. “We have been very interested in launching Vietnam – US direct services from day one,” Thanh told the “Vietnam – US Direct Route: Ready for Taking Off” seminar held by FLC Group – the airline’s parent company – and the Vietnam Association on Aviation Science and Technology (VAAST) in Hanoi. “Bamboo Airways will be the first in Vietnam to open Vietnam – US direct route,” he said, adding that he has full confidence that the new budget carrier can achieve this goal. Chairman of the Vietnam Chamber of Commerce and Industry (VCCI) Vu Tien Loc highly spoke of the airline’s ambition, saying not only the US is Vietnam’s potential market but Vietnam is also a promising market the US wants to access. According to Loc, demand for air freight transportation between the two countries is very large. Vietnam aims to become a global hub of new-generation FDI… Read full this story
- Bamboo Airways expands fleet with another Boeing 787-9 Dreamliner
- Bamboo Airways poised to welcome addition of two Boeing 787-9 Dreamliners
- British Airways passenger 'saw drone flying at 30,000ft near Heathrow Airport'
- Gulf carriers fly over Iraq, Iran after military action deters others
- Meet a One-Eyed, Six-Legged, Flying Whale Chaser
- Direct US flights: Vietnam's 16-year-old dream remains unfulfilled
- Direct air route to facilitate Viet Nam-Czech relationship
- Direct air route hoped to help foster Vietnam-Czech Republic ties
- Direct air route to facilitate Việt Nam-Czech relationship
- Risky places where airlines refuse to fly
Bamboo Airways eyes to be first Vietnamese carrier to fly directly to US have 303 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at August 2, 2019. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.