Students from Viet Nam and other ASEAN member countries raise their voice against climate change at the 10th Sustainable Development Symposium titled “Circular Economy: The Collaboration for Action” organised in Bangkok yesterday. — VNS Photo Bo Xuan Hiep International representatives from the government and private sectors across Southeast Asia vowed to co-operate to address the resource constraints through the circular economy with a focus on “resource maximisation, waste separation and proper disposal” in the manufacturing and consumption cycle at a symposium in Bangkok on Aug 26. The circular economy refers to an economic system that seeks to combat pollution and achieve sustainable development by reusing and recycling used products. More than 1,500 delegates participated in the 10th annual Sustainable Development Symposium titled “Circular Economy: The Collaboration for Action”, organised by Thailand’s Siam Cement Group (SCG). Deirdre Boyd, the United Nations Resident Coordinator in Thailand, said: “Accelerating natural resource extraction is placing a profound burden on the global environment.” The circular economy promotes responsible consumption and production, which is the object of the UN’s Sustainable Development Goals, and could have positive impacts on many of the other sustainable development goals, she said. “[With] the reuse and recycling of materials throughout the… Read full this story
- 5 Keys to Flourishing in a Tough Economy
- A Promotion and a Raise
- Best Free Promotion Methods
- How to Bring Lots of Traffic Using Website Promotion Tools
- Promote Your Website Using Social Sites
- The Top Five Tips For Dating Website Promotion
- Promotional Water Bottles Boost Sport and Leisure Marketing Campaigns
- 5 Tips to Stimulate Sales in a Sluggish Economy
- How to Outsource Promotional Items to China
- The Economy and Domestic Violence - What If You Are the One With a Short Fuse?
ASEAN members agree to promote circular economy have 295 words, post on bizhub.vn at August 27, 2019. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.