The 2020 KTM 1290 Super Adventure could be the first motorcycle in the world with radar-guided cruise control. The new 1290 Super Adventure, which is expected to make its official debut later this year, will sport a Bosch radar system, which led to the distinctive front end styling of the range-topping adventure bike from the Austrian brand. As the name suggests, the engine will probably have the same 1,301 cc capacity as the current model, but will likely be re-tuned to meet the Euro 5 emission regulations. The fairing has a distinctive opening where the radar sensor will be placed The new KTM 1290 Super Adventure features a slightly oversized headlight and dominates the bike’s front end. But it’s more than just a styling exercise, in these days of smaller LED-based headlight units. Most of the fairing’s frontal area is covered in glass, but there seems to be a mid-range radar sensor tucked into a small arch-shaped cutout on the tip of the bike’s nose. Also expected are the latest electronics, including cornering ABS, lean-sensitive traction control and riding modes. 0 CommentsThe radar will power the adaptive cruise control, and will also be linked to the bike’s ride-by-wire throttle system… Read full this story
- Finding the Right Package For Your Adventure
- Trip Planning With Outdoor Adventure Travel Services
- University of Nevada, Reno TPUSA Member: Assistant Dean Compared Us to ‘White Supremacy’
- Adventure Africa Safari Holiday - 9 Tips on What to Pack
- Three Reasons Why Assisted Living May Be a Good Option For Elderly People
- Let's get loud! Jennifer Lopez and Shakira team up to bring the heat to Super Bowl halftime show
- 2020 Daily Trail Markers: What the Dem frontrunners must do Tuesday
- Cobra Radar Detector
- Super Automatic Espresso Machines - The Latest Technology
- What is the Deal With Photo Radar Tickets?
2020 KTM 1290 Super Adventure Could Feature Radar-Assisted Tech have 312 words, post on auto.ndtv.com at August 30, 2019. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.