|At an inauguration ceremony for a new rural road in Qui Duc commune, Binh Chanh district|
Over the past time, youths in the city carried out many projects in line with the 19 criteria set for new-style rural area, focusing on traffic, electricity, infrastructure, culture, education and training, environment and food safety criteria.
On this occasion, the Young Startup Support Fund supported VND 800 million for 5 economic development projects of local youths.
Moreover, the HCMC Youth Union chapter in Binh Chanh district carried out many practical activities, such as offering scholarships to students in the 2019-2020 school year, presenting 10 fire extinguisher for the police force of the commune, concreting a road and more.
In addition, the participating youths also painted posters to raise the public’s awareness of observing the traffic law and environmental protection, minimizing the use of plastic and protecting wild animals.
Translated by Khanh Ngan
- Russia starts building new missile frigate for Indian Navy
- A medieval battle for Hong Kong's future: Protesters armed with bows build watchtowers and catapults and put out request for 'weapon factory' as they fortify their positions
- Brass band brings new rhythm to rural Xinjiang
- This Silicon Valley company will pay you $10,000 to leave the Bay Area
- California approves free phones, internet for foster youth
- High-speed internet shortage a big concern in rural Nebraska
- Overwatch 2 hands-on: Blizzard's sequel is no game-changer, but maybe that's for the best
- Environment, not a limiting factor for youths
- The 10 best things to see at the New York comedy festival
- Vanessa Hudgens displays her taut abs in edgy crop top and double denim look as she holds hands with beau Austin Butler on low-key LA outing