This year’s awards were given to leading firms across 16 categories, including the top 10 tour operators of inbound, outbound, and domestic services, the top 10 five-star hotels, the top 10 four-star hotels, an airline carrying the largest number of passengers, a carrier with the highest passenger growth, top five tourist automobile transport businesses, top five cruise lines, top five best restaurants, top five entertainment areas, top three tourist rest stops, top ten golf courses, top five tourism investors, top five tourism training institutions and top five tourism media companies.
Launched in 1999, Vietnam Tourism Awards is the most prestigious annual award of the country’s tourism sector, honoring national leading enterprises with significant contributions to the country’s tourism development.
Deputy Prime Minister Vu Duc Dam presents awards to five tourism training institutions and top five tourism media companies.
By MAI AN – Translated by Kim Khanh
- Gold Awards 2019 Red Carpet Pictures: Deepika Singh, Shaheer Sheikh, Kaveri Priyam & Others DAZZLE
- Janhvi Kapoor, Ishaan Khatter, Kubbra Sait win at Dadasaheb Phalke awards 2019. See pics
- As we gear up for Filmfare Awards 2019, here's a look at the hottest red carpet looks of 2018
- Amanda Holden made the best-dressed list at the Pride of Britain Awards 2019 wearing Safiyaa
- IIFA Awards 2019: Swara Bhasker Makes A Jaw-Dropping Entry In Her Stunning Gown
- IIFA Awards 2019: Alia Bhatt’s Gown Is Pretty Refreshing But She Doesn’t Look Very Fresh
- Good Morning Britain hosts wowed at the Pride of Britain Awards 2019: From Kate Garraway to Laura Tobin & Susanna Reid
- Transcorp Hilton bags 4th Seal of Excellence Award 2019
- IIFA Awards 2019: Mouni Roy Exudes Soothing Vibes With Her Feathered Gown
- Khanh Hoa prepares for National Tourism Year 2019