|Deputy Prime Minister and Foreign Minister Pham Binh Minh (R) welcomes Head of the Russian Federal Agency for Youth Affairs Alexander Bugayev (Photo: VNA)|
At a reception in Hanoi on July 23 for Head of the Russian Federal Agency for Youth Affairs Alexander Bugayev, Minh said the Vietnamese Party and State have always take heed to and offer the best possible conditions for young people of the two countries to participate in exchange programmes towards deepening mutual understanding and sharing working experience.
Minh hailed the signing of a cooperation agreement for 2019-2022 between the National Committee on Youth of Vietnam and the Russian Federal Agency for Youth Affairs, covering a broad range of issues such as intensifying exchanges between young leaders, sharing information about and experience in youth affairs in each nation, cooperating in volunteer activities and stepping up collaboration between young businesspeople.
Vietnam and Russia have enjoyed time-honoured friendly relations whose foundations were laid by their generations of leaders and nurtured by generations of people, becoming a valuable asset of both nations, he said.
In recent times, both sides have maintained regular high-level delegation exchange, including the visits to Vietnam by President Vladimir Putin and Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev and the trips to Russia by Party General Secretary and President Nguyen Phu Trong and Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc.
Bugayev, who is leading a delegation of Russian young people to the Vietnam-Russia Youth Forum 2019 in Hanoi, thanked the Vietnamese Government for its support and assistance in the organization of the first forum.
The freshly-signed cooperation pact for 2019-2022 will lay the foundations for the youth of Russia and Vietnam to further strengthen cooperative relations in the future, he said.
- Gaining a voice in Youth Sport Trust
- Russian ex-spy victim of attempted murder with nerve agent: UK police
- Ireland to consider expelling Russian diplomats: Taoiseach Leo Varadkar
- New youth club to open in Wanstead for Redbridge residents
- Nythe Youth Club gets £1k boost from parish council
- PM prepares 'full spectrum' retaliation against Russian spy poisoning
- Fundraising event to boost training vessel
- Less-cool Facebook losing youth at fast pace
- These are the countries expelling Russian diplomats
- Auldhouse Primary pupils blaze a trail in new Youth Scotland awards scheme