The festival’s opening ceremony is scheduled to be held in the Grand Tourane hotel at 5pm on July 25 with Umeda Kunio, the Japanese Ambassador to Vietnam, in attendance along with his wife, and officials from Danang’s local authorities. A wide range of activities are to take place in Dragon Bridge park on Tran Hung Dao street in Son Tra district during three-day festival. A total of 60 booths are to be designed to match the typical festival styles of both countries. The booths will introduce a broad range of products such as fashion and handicraft items to guests whilst there will also be a space dedicated to cuisine and tourism information. A range of activities will take place during the event including calligraphy performances, a Japanese tea ceremony, ikebana flower arrangements, a friendly football match between Danang youth FC and Kawsaki Frontales FC, and a cosplay contest. This year’s version of the festival marks the sixth time that the event has been hosted by Vietnam with the aim of celebrating 46 years of bilateral diplomatic ties.
- Children from Cambodia, Laos, Vietnam join cultural exchange
- Hanoi prepares for Japanese Cultural Exchange Festival 2018
- First Singapore cultural exchange festival to be held in Hanoi
- Vietnam Japan Friendship Concert to take place in Hanoi
- Vietnam, Japan look to make intensive strategic partnership more practical
- Vietnam, Japan communist parties hold theoretical exchange workshop
- Cultural exchange bonds Vietnam, Mexico: Mexican Minister
- President Quang’s visit significant to Vietnam-Japan ties: Japanese media
- President attends ceremony marking 45 years of Vietnam-Japan ties
- Vietnam introduces culture, cuisine in Thailand
Vietnam-Japan Cultural Exchange Festival set for Danang have 272 words, post on english.vov.vn at July 18, 2019. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.