Vietnamese Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs Nguyen Quoc Dung (L) and Cambodian Secretary of State at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation Eat Sophea co-chair the event (Photo: VNA) The event was co-chaired by Vietnamese Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs Nguyen Quoc Dung and Cambodian Secretary of State at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation Eat Sophea. The two sides expressed their satisfaction at the growing friendly neighbourliness and comprehensive cooperation between Vietnam and Cambodia with the regular exchange of high-level delegations and meetings. The cooperation between ministries and localities as well as people-to-people exchanges have been further deepened while the bilateral economic and trade partnership has developed strongly with two-way trade reaching 4.7 billion USD in 2018. Vietnam is among the top five foreign investors in Cambodia with 211 projects worth over 3 billion USD. The two sides held that there is still large room for Vietnam and Cambodia to collaborate in the fields of economy, trade, investment, education-training, and tourism. They agreed to enhance trade relations, especially cross-border trade, and promote connectivity at border gates and develop infrastructure at border areas in order to increase two-way trade to over 5 billion USD and soon… Read full this story
- Turkey, France to hold political consultations
- Vietnam persists on its revolutionary path
- Lux & Italy to hold “regular” talks, deplore Libya conflict
- How are political parties funded?
- PNA says economic plan unnecessary without political plan
- McArthur: 'Government must now act on Islands Consultation'
- Minsk plays host to Belarus-Finland ministerial consultations
- Montenegro Prosecution Suspects Israeli Consultant of Coup Role
- Parties hold final rallies ahead of EU vote
- Trump's surreal royal visit turns from pomp to politics
Vietnam, Cambodia hold sixth political consultation have 286 words, post on english.vov.vn at July 18, 2019. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.