The accident happened in the early hours as the sleeper bus was on its way from Ho Chi Minh City to Phu Yen Province in the central region. About halfway to its destination, in Binh Thuan Province’s Ham Thuan Nam District, the bus crashed into the truck going in the opposite direction, and both drivers were killed on the spot. More than 10 passengers were wounded and hospitalized. The crash caused a traffic jam stretching more than 10 kilometers on National Highway 1A and police had to spend all morning managing the aftermath of the accident. In the first five months of this year, Vietnam recorded almost 6,700 road accidents that killed 3,080 people, down 9.5 percent in number of cases and 10 percent in number of deaths, year on year.
- Driver Dies Following Multi-Car Wreck At Eldora Speedway
- Driver Dies After Roebling Road Raceway Track Day Crash
- Driver Invents New Excavator-Powered Truck
- 11-Year-Old Karting Driver Dies Following Wreck At Fernando Alonso's Track In Spain
- Easter Sunday celebration in Central Vietnam
- How To Take Control Of A Car If Your Driver Dies
- Driver Dies In Sprint Car Crash At Florida Short Track
- Uber Driver Dies At The Wheel, Passengers Bail Before Car Wrecks
- F1’s First Woman Driver Dies At 89
- Here's What Happens When Bad Little Trucks Go Straight After Mom Says 'Turn'
Two drivers die in central Vietnam bus-truck collision have 231 words, post on e.vnexpress.net at July 16, 2019. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.