The central province of Thua Thien-Hue has issued regulations on advertisement and leaflet violations in public places. According to the regulations which will take effect from July 15, people who graffiti on local historical, artistic or cultural sites and landscapes, including defacing through advertisements or leaflets, will be fined VND1-3 million (USD43.47-130.43). Thua Thien-Hue Province cracks down on advertisement violations People who post advertisements or distribute leaflets on roads, at schools or in markets have to pay a fine of VND200-500,000. The fine is VND1-2 million for people who put advertisements or leaflets on electric poles or traffic poles. A fine of VND1-2 million will also be applied to those posting adverts on buildings. For these cases, people whose products and services are advertised there are subject to the fine of VND5-10 million. Advertisement violations on vehicles are fined VND2-5 million. People offering illegal loans will be fined VND200-500,000. Those who advertise such services will be fined VND1-2 million. A fine of VND70-100 million will be applied to those whose service is advertised. Meanwhile, putting signboards on pavements or in places that affect traffic will face fines of VND15-20 million.
- Nature reserve founded in Thua Thien - Hue province
- Bach Viet to build auto assembly and manufacturing complex in Thua Thien-Hue
- Thua Thien Hue remains safe and friendly destination for travelers
- Thua Thien – Hue works to help tourism recover
- Thua Thien - Hue attracts over 2 million visitors in five months
- Nguyen-dynasty bronze cauldrons in Hue Imperial Citadel
- Season of scarlet flowers in Hue
- USAID supports Quang Tri Province to build first transition house
- Banh khao Thong Hue, a speciality of Cao Bang
- Ballerina Thu Hue: Ballet helps me discover myself
Thua Thien-Hue Province cracks down on advertisement violations have 301 words, post on dtinews.vn at July 1, 2019. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.