If you’re struggling to achieve success, see if you are falling into these common traps.
Published 11:00 am EDT, Monday, July 1, 2019
Photo: Entrepreneur Network
In this video, Entrepreneur Network partner Brian Tracy explains that, while many people believe the only path to success is hard work, there are many other unforeseen components. For instance, many successful people are pros at not only advcing their goals, but they are also able to identify which behaviors are setting them back.
Here are some examples of these behaviors:
- Making empty promises. By not coming through on a promise you made, it will affect your personal and company’s image.
- Blaming others. When you divert criticism from yourself, you are saying that other people are the reason you are not successful, when in fact, true success is dependent on yourself and your own habits.
- Waiting for the right moment. Telling yourself you’re just waiting for the right moment is an excuse that helps you burrow deeper into your own bubble. By waiting for when you’re personally ready, you may just miss your oportunity. If you find yourself holding back to wait, perhaps ask yourself instead if you’re just scared.
- Talking about goals without setting them. If you find yourself describing a goal to a friend and then a few months later, you see you have nothing to show for it, you may want to consider changing your habits.
Click the video to hear all 10 of the habits Tracy has identified.
Entrepreneur Network is a premium video network providing entertainment, education and inspiration from successful entrepreneurs and thought leaders. We provide expertise and opportunities to accelerate brand growth and effectively monetize video and audio content distributed across all digital platforms for the business genre.
EN is partnered with hundreds of top YouTube channels in the business vertical. Watch video from our network partners on demand on Roku, Apple TV and the Entrepreneur App available on iOS and Android devices.
Related:These 10 Bad Habits Are Standing in the Way of Your Success3 Research-Backed Ways to Boost Your Creativity (60-Second Video)‘Don’t Break the Chain’ — One Entrepreneur’s Method for Achieving Any Goal
- Speed kills: are police chases out of control?
- Arsenal vs Everton: What have Mikel Arteta and Carlo Ancelotti changed?
- How to sculpt your dream New Year body by April: Women, 23 and 27, reveal how you can banish your festive season weight gain after shedding 15kg in 12 WEEKS
- The Eagles: Hell Is for Heroes
- Weekly Horoscope: 16 February To 22 February
- From horse marathons to Roman running: 11 great UK adventures
- Brit Awards: A dozen lesser-known moments
- Think outside the box: behind the scenes of Deal Or No Deal
- Did I Kill Gawker?
- This time it is: Anyone but Buhari … – Oby Ezekwesili
- Inside Hillary Clinton’s Surreal Post-Election Life
- Streaming with laughter: the 50 best standup comedy shows
These 10 Bad Habits Are Standing in the Way of Your Success have 509 words, post on www.ctpost.com at July 1, 2019. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.