The landscape cluster of Hon Yen in the central coastal province of Phu Yen was recognised as a national relic site in April 2018. This is an ideal destination for seeing coral reefs.
- Save the Reefs: Why Our Coral Reefs Are Fading
- Sunscreen Poses Threat To Coral Reefs
- Coral Reefs May Survive Bleaching In Deeper Waters: Study
- Coral Reef Growth Is Actually Slowing Due To Ocean Acidification, Study Finds
- Parrotfish Can Help Save Coral Reefs, Study Says
- Scientists Warn About Coral Reef Bleaching Ongoing From Hawaii To The Indian Ocean
- Scientists Discover New Coral Reef System At Muddy Mouth Of Amazon River
- Fish Pee Is Crucial To The Survival And Growth Of Coral Reef
- Climate Change To Impact 99 Percent Coral Reefs
- UNESCO Seriously Concerned Over The World’s Largest Coral Reef System Die-off
Stunning coral reefs of Hon Yen island have 143 words, post on www.vir.com.vn at July 16, 2019. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.