It’s National Lipstick Day! To celebrate the occasion, we turned to some of our favorite royal ladies’ beauty bags to search for the very best lipsticks. If you love a good pinky-nude lip color, good news — Meghan Markle and Kate Middleton have found your perfect go-to shades. Even better news? We found both of their faves at Nordstrom (so you can easily add them to your cart while you’re shopping the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale!).
Meghan Markle’s (Rumored) Favorite Lipstick
When it comes to her favorite lip color, Meghan is known to keep her lipstick arsenal full of nudes. According to her wedding makeup artist Daniel Martin, she prefers to wear a classic, neutral lip. “The one time she did a red lip, she just didn’t feel comfortable in it,” Martin told PEOPLE. “She likes to talk and she’s not a fussy person, so she doesn’t want to have to worry about anything.”
Last year, there were rumors flying around the beauty industry that the Duchess of Sussex’s favorite lipstick was Charlotte Tilbury’s Matte Revolution lipstick in the shade Very Victoria. (The name of the shade was actually inspired by one of Meghan’s wedding guests, Victoria Beckham.) The taupe-y nude hue pairs perfectly with any look and is great if you want au naturel lip. The reason Meghan and everyone else loves this magic Charlotte Tilbury lipstick is because it’s formulated with 3D glow pigments that make the lips appear fuller and plumper.
Buy It! Charlotte Tilbury Matte Revolution Lipstick in Very Victoria, $34; nordstrom.com
Kate Middleton’s Wedding Day Lipstick
The Duchess of Cambridge is infamously known for doing her own wedding day makeup using only Bobbi Brown beauty products — which includes the brand’s best-selling semi-matte lipstick in the shade sandwash pink. Its iconic creamy, long-lasting, non-drying formula is what sent it to the top of the best-sellers list and made it worthy enough to be worn by the future Queen.
Buy It! Bobbi Brown Lipstick in Sandwash Pink; $29; nordstrom.com
If you’ve been on the hunt for that perfect lipstick color to keep in your purse at all times, take a page from both Duchesses beauty books and keep it simple with a pinky-nude hue.
- Queen Says She ‘Would Have Preferred’ Prince Harry and Meghan Markle to Remain Full-Time Royals
- Why Kate Middleton and Prince William's Marriage Will Never Be "Normal"
- Meghan Markle's camel coat is so popular you'll have to join the wait-list if you want it
- Why 2020 will be the year the royal brothers bury the hatchet
- Steely-eyed Queen is seen for first time since Prince Harry announced he and Meghan Markle will quit the Royal Family as crisis talks with Prince Charles and Prince William continue
- Queen gives courtiers 72 hours to seal deal with 'hopeful' Meghan Markle and Prince Harry: Monarch demands blueprint which can also apply to Princess Charlotte and Prince Louis
- Harry and Meghan's Royal romance: From a star-studded wedding and the birth of Archie to a 'rift' with Prince William and controversy over their bid to 'modernise' the monarchy
- Kate's birthday is overshadowed by royal crisis as it emerges Prince Harry 'DEFIED' Queen's orders not to announce he and Meghan Markle will quit and left Prince Charles and Prince William 'incandescent with rage' by giving them just 10 minutes' notice
- That's a wrap! Meghan's star-studded baby shower comes to end with VIP guests including Amal Clooney, Gayle King and Jessica Mulroney departing the $300,000 penthouse baby shower (but mom Doria missed it)
- 'This beautiful woman tripped and fell into my life': Lovestruck Harry reveals how he went down on one knee and surprised Meghan by proposing as they cooked roast chicken in his cottage - and how she said 'yes' straight away
- Why Meghan Markle and Kate Middleton are so different
- Meghan flees to Canada where she left baby Archie with nanny and leaves Harry to deal with fallout from 'abdication' crisis after spending just three days in the UK following holiday
Royal Kisses! Shop Meghan Markle and Kate Middleton’s Beloved Lipstick Brands in Honor of National Lipstick Day have 674 words, post on people.com at July 29, 2019. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.