Stunning view at Tra Co beach (Source: vntrip.vn) It is endowed with beautiful beaches as well as home to relics and landscapes recognised at the provincial and national level. Tra Co beach is one of the longest, nearest to the border shared with China, most primitive and most romantic beaches in Vietnam that attracts a large number of visitors annually. It is about 10 kilometres northeast of Mong Cai city. Visitors could travel there by bus. The beach is about 17 kilometres long from the Got Cape in the north to the Ngoc Cape in the south. The water was so turquoise and clean that one could see mountains and rows of greenish trees reflected on the water. Tra Co also boasts favourable infrastructure and technical conditions along with convenient services to serve a large number of tourists. It was recognised as a national tourism site in April 2019 by the Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism. The site covers an area of 44,036 hectares, including 18,238 hectares of the land area and 25,798 hectares of the water surface. Its North is adjacent to Ka Long river, the South is near the East sea while the East is bordering China… Read full this story
- The Various Website Development Services That Your Site Requires
- Website Development - To Keep Your Site Crisp and Fresh
- Developing a Professional Web Site With Templates
- What Does it Take to Develop a Successful Membership Site?
- Ebay's Popularity Vs The Development of Individual Auction Sites
- How to Choose the Right iPhone Development Strategy For Your Site
- Web Designers Delhi Develops Various Kinds of Sites
- Do You Need Website Design or Website Development?
- Things You Should Know About Web Application Development
- Why Web Development is En Vogue
Quang Ninh develops Tra Co national tourism site have 298 words, post on www.vir.com.vn at July 24, 2019. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.