Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc attended the 25th anniversary of national flag carrier Vietnam Airlines’ Vietnam-Japan route in Tokyo on July 1, as part of his ongoing visit to Japan. PM Nguyen Xuan Phuc (fifth from right) and delegates attend the 25th anniversary of Vietnam Airlines’ Vietnam-Japan air route in Tokyo on July 1. The PM was joined by Toshihiro Nikai, Secretary General of the Liberal Democratic Party (LDP) of Japan and Chairman of the Japan-Vietnam Friendship Parliamentary Alliance (JVPA), alongside other Vietnamese and Japanese officials. Vietnam Airlines launched its first flight to Japan connecting Ho Chi Minh City and Osaka in 1994. Since then, the airline has unceasingly expanded its routes and upgraded its fleet, becoming an important air bridge to enhance Vietnam’s investment attraction and socio-economic and cultural development, as well as promoting fine friendly relations between Vietnam and Japan. Throughout the last 25 years, Vietnam Airlines has transported more than 12.5 million passengers to Japan. The carrier currently holds the largest market share of passenger transportation between the two countries, reaching nearly 60%. Addressing the event, PM Phuc spoke highly of the efforts made by Vietnam Airlines over the past quarter century, stating that Vietnam-Japan extensive strategic… Read full this story
- Rwanda invites Macron to attend 25th anniversary of genocide
- Brexit live: Prime Minister loses Commons vote on Brexit proposals
- How would the process of the Prime Minister standing down happen?
- Milestones Theresa May could still pass as Prime Minister
- DUP hold ‘constructive dialogue’ with Government over Brexit as Prime Minister seeks support for her deal
- After this Brexit mess, Britain will be stuck for some time with a lame-duck Prime Minister
- What happens next in the process of replacing the Prime Minister?
- Foster accuses Prime Minister of a 'slapdash' approach to her talks with EU
- Benjamin Netanyahu hit with corruption charges as Israeli Prime Minister claims it’s a ‘witch-hunt’ aimed at toppling him
- Theresa May's position as Prime Minister at stake in Tuesday vote
Prime Minister attends 25th anniversary of Vietnam-Japan air route have 337 words, post on dtinews.vn at July 1, 2019. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.