Tra fish breeders face heavy losses from low prices. The sharp drop in prices can be attributed to difficulties within export markets and a decline in the purchasing power of processing businesses. Furthermore, breeders of tra fish, also known as pangasius, have been dealing with low quality tra fish fingerlings, causing breeders to incur huge losses. In order to deal with the issue, relevant ministries and localities have devised solutions to promote sustainable development within the tra fish industry. According to breeders in the Mekong Delta province of An Giang, the price of tra fish has been continuing to fall and has reached only VND19,000 per kilo, the lowest level seen during the past 10 years with processing firms purchasing less volume at lower prices. Duong Nghia Quoc, chairman of the Vietnam Pangasius Association, said the tra fish industry has encountered a number of difficulties in export activities, particularly in traditional markets such as China and the US. Challenges in traditional markets have come at the same time as several countries have erected additional technical barriers, thus affecting the export of tra fish. In late 2017 and 2018, prices enjoyed a sudden boom, leading to an increase in the aquaculture… Read full this story
- Add Fish Oil to Your Weight Loss Diet Plan to Burn Calories
- Is Gas Mileage Important With the Price of Oil Plunging?
- Amazing Benefits of Fish Oil - Acne and Weight Loss Secrets Revealed by the Experts
- Five Ways to Comfort a Friend Who Has Suffered Multiple Losses - Grief Reconciliation
- Forex Robots - The Fantasy of Predicting Forex Prices in Advance and the Reality of Losses
- India suffer first loss in Sultan of Johor Cup
- Can a Loss Make You Better?
- Use Fish Oil to Help Reduce Hair Loss
- Weight Loss Foods - Top Five Weight Loss Foods
- Releasing Saltwater Fish Safely
Prices of tra fish plunge, breeders suffer huge losses have 317 words, post on english.vov.vn at July 16, 2019. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.