At the event (Photo: VNA) Phu Yen (VNA) – The People’s Committee of central Phu Yen province held a ceremony on July 22 to receive the Prime Minister’s Decision recognising its Tay Hoa district as a new-style rural area 2018. Speaking at the event, Vice Secretary of the district Party Committee and Chairman of the district People’s Committee Nguyen Tan Chan said since the launch of the National Target Programme on New Rural Development eight years ago, the district has raised over 696 billion VND and became the first in meeting new rural development criteria in Phu Yen. Vice Chairman of the provincial People’s Committee Tran Huu The lauded 10 communes in the district for meeting the criteria for new-style rural areas. He asked Tay Hoa to focus on administrative reform and building e-government, rally resources to build socio-economic infrastructure, contributing to improving material and spiritual lives. Last year, Tay Hoa was home to over 6,200 production facilities with more than 10,600 workers, up 39.9 percent from 2010. Its industrial manufacturing and handicraft value rose by 42.2 percent from 2010 to 811.9 billion VND (35.2 million USD). The district built and upgraded 595.4 km of rural concrete roads, 88.09… Read full this story
- Veterans actively join hands in building new-styled rural areas
- Looking back on past year in Phu Yen
- Ants and cows combine for delightful Phu Yen bites
- Phu Yen lobster farming
- Martyr monument, stele inaugurated in Phu Yen
- KWSB to restore water supply to Karachi’s rural areas
- Phu Tho to lure investment into new IPs
- Priority to safe drinking water in rural areas, says Minister
- Violence in rural areas of Kozhikode
- Devil May Cry 3's new Style Change system "allows you to experience the action through unique Styles"
Phu Yen’s Tay Hoa district recognised as new-style rural area have 291 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at July 22, 2019. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.