During the talks, the two sides briefed each other on the two Parties and countries’ current affairs, discussed emerging regional and global issues of shared concern, including the East Sea matter. Fabien Roussel and other FCP officials are on a visit to Vietnam, beginning on July 17.
- US WCIT Delegation: Embrace Open Telecom Markets
- Police, Security Officials Meet on Cybercrime Strategies
- 7 Low-Cost Videoconferencing Services: Which is Best for Your Meeting?
- North Korea Embarks on Internet Purge of Executed Official
- Official Tweet Button Challenges Digg, Facebook, Tweetmeme
- Firefox to auto-block third-party ad cookies by summer
- Cisco Meeting Server simplifies collaboration
- Jon Voight: Democrat Party ‘Doesn’t Represent America Anymore’
- A Party Plan That Eliminates Every Stress and Tension of the Host
- The challenges of third-party risk management
Party official meets French communist party delegation have 139 words, post on english.vov.vn at July 22, 2019. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.