The weather agency continues issuing risks of flash flood, cyclone, hail, thunderstorm, downpour and violent wind until July 25.
Meanwhile, the Central region is forecast to suffer an extreme scorching temperature of 39 degrees Celsius during this week.
Amid the complicated weather following a long- lasting heat period, the Central Steering Committee on Natural Disaster Prevention and Control asked flood- hit localities to absolutely ensure reservoir safety in this year’s flooding and rainy season.
By staff writers- Translated by Huyen Huong
- Two dead, two missing as flash floods ravage northern Vietnam
- Northern Vietnam told to brace for more torrential rain
- Heavy rains inundate over 900 houses in Cao Bang
- Floods, landslides leave 19 dead, 11 missing in Lai Chau, Ha Giang
- Flood victims continue receiving relief
- Joint efforts made to overcome flood consequences
- Cambodian PM offers sympathies over natural disaster in northern Vietnam
- Northern Vietnam braces for downpours, landslides and flash floods warned
- Three dead as flash floods strike north Vietnam