On July 13 evening, artists from the central provinces of Thua Thien-Hue and Quang Nam will stage performances at Ly Thai To monument.
At a nearby location, a show will entertain audiences with songs praising Hanoi and the country, with the participation of famous singers and music bands.
One day later also at the monument, famous singers will perform songs about the capital city, Vietnamese country and people, while traditional musical instrumentalists from Thua Thien-Hue and Quang Nam will also put their performances on stage in a location only a stone’s throw from the monument.
The performance will be preceded with pieces of folk arts by famous music bands in a square in front of the headquarters of the State Bank of Vietnam.-VNA
- Yes, the Walmart yodeling boy is performing in Iowa City
- Entertainment: Marion Music Club celebrating international music Sunday
- WWE superstar Elias says his musical performance at WrestleMania 35 will be 'remembered forever'
- MSU College of Music to celebrate MLK Jr.
- A Hmong family wanted to open bar, music venue. Will Wausau City Council allow it?
- Rihanna Reportedly Sends Cease and Desist to Trump Over Music Used During Rally
- 6 can’t-miss acts at Hamtramck Music Fest
- Kristin Hersh Is Finally Making Peace With Her Other Self
- Correction: Peace Concert story
- Justin Bieber taking hiatus from music to focus on personal issues