Players, coaches and parents from several Mount Pleasant United Soccer Academy teams traveled to France to train with professional French coaches, play matches against French teams and of course watch some World Cup games.
“It was the trip of a lifetime for these girls,” said Alison Miller, one of the player’s parents that traveled to France.
The group attended the USA vs. France game on June 28. The U.S. Women’s soccer team moved forward in the tournament to win the final match on Sunday, July 7, claiming the title of the 2019 World Cup.
- World Cup: Socceroos on verge of new era, but first Australian football must decide what it wants to be
- World Cup: Socceroos always doomed to fail in Russia because of FFA's approach
- Australia and Bernard Foley break Scotland hearts in World Cup drama
- A Hectic Round Of 16 Will Separate The Women's World Cup Contenders From The Pretenders
- U.S. Women Win World Cup and Crowd Cries ‘Equal Pay!’
- FIFA says Iraq unsafe to host World Cup qualifying games
- Malaysia beats Indonesia in heated World Cup qualifier
- Cameroon Advance To World Cup Knockout Round With Ludicrous, Last-Minute Solo Goal
- England WAGs go wild as Three Lions win penalty shootout to reach World Cup quarter-finals
- England Fans Banned From World Cup For Anti-Semitic Songs and Nazi Salutes
- Let Leslie Jones Sportscast the Women’s World Cup Final
- Women's soccer in the US boasts high attendance numbers after historic World Cup victory
Mount Pleasant girls soccer team attends World Cup have 233 words, post on www.moultrienews.com at July 8, 2019. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.