|Vietnamese tennis player Minh Duc (Photo: Pham Khoa/Thanh Nien)|
During the second-round fixture held on July 18, Duc was able to record a victory over Nathan Jattavapornvanit from Thailand with a score of 2-0.
In the competition’s next round, the 16-year-old player is scheduled to play No.3 seed Li Wenmao of China who is currently ranked at No.646 in the junior world rankings.
Elsewhere in the tournament, other Vietnamese players such as Tat Thai Nguyen, Tran Tien Thinh, Tu Le Khanh Duy, and Vo Quoc Uy suffered elimination from the competition after suffering defeat in their second-round ties.
- Vietnamese makes finalist at Thai PTT - ITF Junior Grade 5
- Ly Hoang Nam wins ITF junior tennis event in Thailand
- U18 ITF Junior Circuit – Group 5 begins in HCM City
- Minh Duc Construction Co., LTD: Promoting Creativeness and Dynamism
- Ly Hoang Nam enters ITF Junior G1 semifinals in Malaysia
- Hoang Nam crowned champion at ITF Junior G1 tournament’s singles event
- Nam reaches Chang Thailand ITF Junior G1 semi-finals
- Tennis prodigy jumps 23 places on ITF junior rankings
- Vietnam's Tien Minh advances to quarterfinals in VN Open
- VN player wins Cyprus junior badminton event