Vietnamese tennis player Minh Duc (Photo: Pham Khoa/Thanh Nien) During the second-round fixture held on July 18, Duc was able to record a victory over Nathan Jattavapornvanit from Thailand with a score of 2-0. In the competition’s next round, the 16-year-old player is scheduled to play No.3 seed Li Wenmao of China who is currently ranked at No.646 in the junior world rankings. Elsewhere in the tournament, other Vietnamese players such as Tat Thai Nguyen, Tran Tien Thinh, Tu Le Khanh Duy, and Vo Quoc Uy suffered elimination from the competition after suffering defeat in their second-round ties.
- World Juniors: Canada beats Czechs 7-2, plays Slovakia in quarterfinals
- Finland eliminates U.S. 1-0 at World Juniors; Canada, Russia win
- Ho Chi Minh City announces 10 remarkable events in 2019
- Top 10 education events of 2019
- Sub Junior Kho Kho Nationals: Kolhapur, Maharashtra win hearts with stunning performance on Day 3
- HCM City announces 10 outstanding events in 2019
- Women’s football team begins preparations for Tokyo 2020 Olympic qualifiers
- Seven Kiwis through to the second round of ITF event in Te Anau
- Smog blankets Ho Chi Minh City
- Nikhat Zareen writes to Kiren Rijiju; seeks a trial in upcoming Asian Olympic qualifying event
Minh Duc qualifies for quarterfinals at ITF Junior Grade 5 event have 211 words, post on english.vov.vn at July 18, 2019. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.