A promotion of the year will be available on https://www.leflair.vn from July 23-25. — VNS Photo
Shopping Battle 2019 organised by the online shopping site https://www.leflair.vn, will take place from Tuesday to Thursday with the participation of many international and domestic brands with discount rates of up to 90 per cent.
The promotion, which follows the initial success in 2016, offers a new, exciting and dramatic shopping paradigm.
With many products offering sale prices of up to 90 per cent, Shopping Battle 2019 has become the biggest and most attractive event of the year in Viet Nam, the company said.
Some of the most wanted names are Guerlain, Christian Louboutin, Swarovski, Lacoste, Furla, Rayban, Michael Kors, Marc Jacobs, Replay, Aldo, Ecko, Yves Rocher, Triumph, Lock & Lock, and Libbey.
Well-known brands like Neutrogena, Vans, Converse, Dr. Martens, Frankie Morello and Castelbajac are included in Shopping Battle 2019, the company said, adding that with the spirit of “first come, first serve”, the promotion will only last for three days, from 0:00 on Tuesday to Thursday.
During the promotion, at 12pm on each of the three days, Leflair will sell a product with an exclusive discount price available only at Leflair for a two-hour period. On Tuesday, the product will be from Lock & Lock; on Wednesday it will be from SK-II; and on Thursday, from William L.
Leflair is the first website in Viet Nam to provide the world’s best and luxury brands. — VNS
- Russia Launches Biggest Ballistic Missile Test Since Cold War, Shooting Nuclear-Capable Rockets From Under Water
- Vladimir Putin Fires Military Generals As Russia Launches Biggest Military Exercises in Four Decades
- NATO Launching 'Biggest Military Exercise' Since Collapse of Soviet Union to Send a 'Clear Message'
- Every vote matters to stop Sinn Fein becoming biggest party, says DUP's Foster
- PSNI offers early promotion in desperate bid to fill posts in Derry and Strabane
- Sharp drop on promoter share pledges in Q1's falling market throws up a puzzle on Dalal Street
- China just launched the world's largest 5G network
- Month for Humanitarian Activities 2019 launched
- IHOP Switches Name Back From IHOb for Pancake Promotion
- World’s First Driverless Car Insurance Policy Launched In The UK