The South Korean team secured all the titles at the An Giang Television International Cycling Tournament, which ended on Thursday. Kim Hyun Ji celebrates her win on the podium of the An Giang Television International Cycling Tournament. —Photo sggp.org Ju Pha Som Net of Malaysia won the final stage, a 121km ride from the city of Vị Thanh in Hậu Giang Province to Long Xuyên in An Giang Province. The result did not change the final ranking, which was dominated by Kim Hyun Ji who bagged both the yellow overall leader’s jersey and green sprint point leader’s jersey. Kim won the six-stage race with a total time of 14 hours and 21.02 minutes. Her teammate Gu Sung Eun placed second and Ju Pha Som Net was third. On the Vietnamese side, Nguyễn Thị Thu Mai of Lộc Trời Group took the best result, finishing fourth. Đoàn Thị Cẩm Tú (Cần Thơ), Phạm Hồng Nhung (Đồng Tháp Lottery) and Trần Thị Phương Dung (HCM City MM Market) were also in the top 10. South Korea topped the team ranking, followed by the Philippines and Malaysia.
- Anantapur boy qualifies for international skating event
- Oman author Jokha Alharthi wins prestigious Booker International Prize
- Kim Min-hee Wins Best Actress at Berlinale
- Graeme McDowell completes two-shot win at Saudi International
- Coronavirus disrupts international sports events throughout China
- Trump Has to Remind John Bolton How Much He Likes Kim Jong-un
- Cycling federation cancels race in China because of virus
- Buckwheat flowers, famous movie location draw droves of visitors to Ha Giang
- Kim Kardashian Studies for Bar Exam Using 'Funny' Personalized Test Questions
- Tour Down Under 2020, stage six – full results and standings: Richie Porte wins his home race for the second time
Kim Hyun Ji wins An Giang Television International Cycling event have 309 words, post on dtinews.vn at July 20, 2019. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.