The event will be organized by the Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism, the People’s Committee of Ho Chi Minh City and the Municipal Department of Tourism to promote advertisement and attract tourists to the country. The upcoming International Travel Expo-Ho Chi Minh City will have new points such as an increase of 55 percent of exhibition area and increase 40 percent of exhibitors compared to the same period last year. Besides that, the event will showcase the specialties as dental tourism, resort tourism, meetings, incentives, conferences and exhibitions (MICE) tourism, start-up tourism and technology tourism, etc. The upcoming event is expected to attract hundreds of exhibitors, including airlines, hotels, resorts, travel agencies, representatives of local and international tourism promotion agencies from many countries as Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar, the Philippines, Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, China, Japan, Korea, Taiwan (China), India, Bhutan, United Arab Emirates, Turkey, Russia, Germany, etc and enterprises from provinces and cities of Vietnam. There will be interesting activities during the event such as Gala dinner “Vietnamese flavors”, the Ho Chi Minh City – the Mekong Delta Tourism Connecting Forum, Vietnam – Russia Federation Tourism Cooperation Conference, a series of seminars on solo traveler, start-up travel forum, ITE… Read full this story
- The Biggest Questions Apple Might (or Might Not) Answer at WWDC 2019
- ANALYSIS The Power of Enterprise-Wide Brainstorming Tools
- EXPERT ADVICE It's Cold Out There: Protecting Data Outside the Enterprise Firewall
- EXPERT ADVICE Wanted: Smarter Mobile Enterprise Portals
- EXPERT ADVICE Demystifying BPM for Enterprise Users
- BOOK REVIEW 'Systems Performance': A Definitive Guide for the Cloud Enterprise
- PRODUCT PROFILE Enterprise-Strength Anti-Spyware for Consumers
- Can the international science community find the proper balance between cooperation and competition?
- PODCAST 7 Experts Paint Enterprise IT Landscape for 2009
- Mobile Enterprise Tools, Part 2: The Roadside Desktop
ITE HCMC 2019 attracts local and international enterprises have 303 words, post on sggpnews.org.vn at July 16, 2019. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.