An illegal bar has been found to be operated on at The One Saigon high-rise building in HCM City. The One Saigon located in District 1 was previously called Ben Thanh Time Square and was owned by Ben Thanh Land. After that the investor changed its named to Capella Holdings. The illegal bar at the building According to the municipal Department of Construction, the investor opened two bars XOXO and Air 360 Sky bar on the building’s 21st floor and the 23rd, the garret, of the building without permission by local authorities. The violation has caused noise, affecting local residents. The elevators are often overcrowded when they have to transport passengers of the bars, particularly at weekends. The Department of Construction has reported the case to the city people’s committee. Initially, The One Saigon was designed to have 80 apartments to accommodate 280 people. In 2016, the investor asked to raise the number of apartments to 96. In 2018, the apartments were raised to 123 to house 336 people in total.
- HCM City to assess pre-feasibility report for Metro Line No 5
- HCM City requires owners to renovate 151 old villas
- HCM City: Quality health care services offered for LGBT community
- HCM City-Vung Tau ferry service to be launched in September
- Appeal trial held for land-related wrongdoings in HCM City
- HCM City struggles to sell underground parking lots idea to investors
- Mekong Delta healthcare system growing rapidly, eases pressure on HCM City hospitals
- HCM City gets ready for new foreign investment wave post-COVID-19
- Donor’s liver transferred from Hà Nội to HCM City for transplant on man, 37
- HCM City's Ginseng Museum displays 400 varieties
Illegal bar operated at HCM City high-rise building have 279 words, post on dtinews.vn at July 22, 2019. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.