Minister of Education and Training Phung Xuan Nha urged schools to improve the teaching quality of English and history after poor results at the national final exams 2019. Students take part in the national final exam 2019 The average scores of both English and History were the lowest among the nine subjects. A total of 569,905 students took the History exam of which 70.01% scored less than 5 points on a scale of 10. 542,775 students took the English exam and 69% had less than 5 points. The registered student’s average scores this year were 4.3 in History and 4.36 in English. A large number of students scored 3.2. Speaking at a meeting held Wednesday to review the organisation of the national exams, minister Phung Xuan Nha said that the scores for English and History have been bad for years. “The scores improved from a bit from last year but are still unacceptable,” he said. According to the minister, the current exam method will be used until 2020. The Ministry of Education and Training are conducting research and surveys in order to identify improvements in the coming years. Universities have also built recruitment plans and detailed requirements. Professor Nguyen Dinh… Read full this story
- Is Cleveland the worst NBA Finals team ever?
- Arlene Foster applauded and cheered as she makes history at GAA Ulster final
- You can't win a final without scoring tries, Cheika tells Aussies
- Madison Keys vs Sloane Stephens: French Open women's semi-final live scores
- Croatia vs England: 2018 FIFA World Cup semi-final live scores, blog
- West Coast Fever vs Sunshine Coast Lightning: Super Netball Grand Final live scores, blog
- Milos Raonic vs John Isner: Wimbledon men's quarter-final live scores
- Julia Goerges vs Serena Williams: Wimbledon women's semi-final live scores
- Wimbledon 2018 men's final live scores, blog: Kevin Anderson vs Novak Djokovic
- France vs Croatia: 2018 FIFA World Cup final live scores, blog
History and English have worst average final exam scores have 312 words, post on dtinews.vn at July 18, 2019. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.