Herbalife Nutrition signed a sponsorship agreement with the Vietnam Olympic Committee (VOC) and the Vietnam Paralympic Association (VPA) on July 17 in Hanoi. Under the agreement, the firm would support the country’s top athletes ahead of the 2019 SEA Games and 2020 ASEAN Para Games.
Herbalife provides sports nutrition products, nutritional training, awards, and incentives to support athletes competing at the two major sporting events which are scheduled to take place in the Philippines.
Herbalife’s commitment is part of a five-year partnership which began in 2017 and is due to run until 2021 between Herbalife, the VOC, and the VPA. The partnership between the three affirms the company’s position as the Official Nutrition Sponsor for top domestic coaches and athletes.
Herbalife is a well-known sponsor for athletes having previously sponsored competitors at ASIAD 2018 and the Asian Paragames 2018. The firm will push ahead with its role at the SEA Games and ASEAN Para Games until 2021, in addition to the 2020 Summer Olympics in Tokyo, and the 2020 Summer Paralympics.
During the event, Vu Van Thang, general manager for Herbalife Vietnam, said he was proud of the outstanding milestones which local athletes have achieved in recent years.
He added that Herbalife is working closely with both Vietnamese associations in order to ensure that national athletes are thoroughly prepared for the upcoming SEA Games and Para ASEAN Games.
Herbalife Nutrition has been a sponsor of Vietnamese athletes since 2012. During ASIAD 2018 the Vietnamese team enjoyed impressive results with a total of four golds, 16 silvers, and 18 bronzes. Meanwhile, the Vietnamese Paralympic team also achieved outstanding results with eight golds, eight silvers, and 24 bronze medals at the Asian Para Games.
- Nine Ways Video Games Need to Grow Up, From the Guy Who Made
- Apple’s hypocritical App Store policies infantilize games
- Fans snap up tours to support Vietnam football team at SEA Games
- 'Power Rangers Heroes of the Grid' Tabletop Game Adds Zeo Rangers
- Philippines showcases cultural heritage to kick off 30th Sea Games
- Role-Playing Games for People Who Don’t Like Dungeons & Dragons
- Rumor: GTA 6 Leak Reveals Major Details About The PS5 and Xbox Scarlett Game
- Philippines holds Cambodia draw at SEA Games football opener
- College football games, schedule: Everything that is at stake during 2019 Rivalry Week
- Black Friday Tech Deals 2019: CPUs, GPUs, SSDs, and Gaming PCs