A view of CirCO Coworking in District 4, HCM CIty.— Photo coworker.com The flexible office market in HCM City comprising co-working and serviced offices is among the fastest growing in the Asia Pacific, market researchers said. At a meeting with the media to report on the city property market in the first half of the year, CBRE said HCM City was one of the top three flexible office markets in the Asia Pacific. Of its total office space, flexible office accounted for 2 per cent at the beginning of this year, and would increase to 5 per cent by the end of this year, it said. The development of the market is owed to the diverse range of business models in Viet Nam, according to a CBRE executive. A representative of batdongsan.com.vn, an online channel providing information about the real estate market, told Viet Nam News the market had grown strongly and would further accelerate in future. It was no more a preserve of small companies with large foreign players having made an entry, he said, citing the example of the multinational Regus, which had opened 10 offices in the country. “The development of co-working space is an unavoidable trend… Read full this story
- Demand for San Diego office space to pick up, report says
- Spacewalking Astronauts Breeze Through Robot 'Hand' Work on Space Station
- TaskUs boasts office space perks as it goes on hiring spree in San Antonio area
- LinkedIn fights Google for office space in Mountain View
- Kista: The best office space in Sweden?
- Google said to be considering historic LA aircraft hangar for office space
- Office Space: Technology's Good vs. Evil Battle, Part 2
- Office Space: Technology's Good vs. Evil Battle, Part 3
- 6 Cool Desk Accessories to Liven Up Your Office Space Instantly
- Kansas City pediatric office's post on measles vaccine sparks backlash
HCM City co-working office space market developing strongly have 317 words, post on bizhub.vn at July 19, 2019. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.