Illustrative image (Source: VNA) Hanoi (VNA) – A number of business conditions have been reduced or removed thanks to the Government’s efforts in improving the business environment and increasing national competitiveness. Particularly, the reduction of unnecessary business conditions in the fields of trade, investment and industrial production has been hailed by enterprises. According to a periodical report of the Vietnam Chamber of Commerce and Industry (VCCI) on the implementation of the Government’s Resolution No.35/NQ-CP supporting the development of businesses, many ministries, departments and localities have actively addressed proposals of businesses in building laws and policies. Bidding issues and procedures to set up businesses have been adjusted to save time and investment for enterprises. Amanda Rasmussen, Chairwoman of the American Chamber of Commerce in Vietnam (AmCham), said recent progress in the fields of taxation and e-customs have shown the commitments of the Ministry of Finance and the General Department of Vietnam Taxation in saving time for businesses in the declaration stage. Additionally, the establishment of the Government’s Advisory Council for Administrative Procedure Reform is an important step to reduce legal burdens for businesses, she said. Tomaso Andreatta, Vice Chairman of the European Chamber of Commerce in Vietnam (EuroCham), said EuroCham highly… Read full this story
- Europe's $38 Billion Carbon Market Is Finally Starting to Work
- Europe's industrial strategy: A work in progress
- Business initiatives to improve society
- Project Ireland 2040: Government approves multibillion-euro investment plan
- New calls to stop fox hunts using hounds as Scottish Government consultation closes
- Are we doing enough to support small business growth?
- ADB to give $140 million for improving K-P roads
- Thousands of motorists make last-ditch plea to Michael Gove to shelve plans for ‘punishment’ tax to improve air quality
- Healthcare, policing and climate among six key points in Sweden's 2018 budget
- CPEC and the sustainable development it brings to Pakistan
Government works to improve business climate have 316 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at July 15, 2019. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.