In his message, the Vietnamese leader expressed his confidence that Thai PM Prayut Chan-o-cha will continue to uphold Thailand’s important role in fostering the Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN)’s solidarity and its central role in the regional architecture which is taking shape. PM Phuc also expressed his desire to continue cooperation with the Thai government to deepen the bilateral strategic partnership in the future.
- Tunisian parliament set to reject new government in Friday vote
- Indian PM congratulates new Oman sultan; deputes Minister to visit Muscat on Tuesday
- Lawmakers vote down Tunisia's new government amid opposition
- Silvio Berlusconi hints at comeback as Italy tries to form new government
- Sanchez wins cliff-hanger Spain vote to form new government
- Outgoing Italian PM Accepts Fresh Mandate to Form New Government
- Austria subtitles error: Mix-up sees soap opera captions appear as new government sworn in
- New government in Northern Ireland needed Saint Brendan not Storm Brendan
- Ghana FA congratulates new chief
- Buhari congratulates new UK Prime Minister Boris Johnson
Congratulations to new government of Thailand have 178 words, post on english.vov.vn at July 16, 2019. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.