During the period, the company produced 3.4 million tonnes of petrol, up 5 percent from the target, bringing in a total revenue of over 51 trillion VND and adding more than 4.7 trillion VND to the State budget, surpassing the first-half plan.
It also raised the capacity of factories at Dung Quat oil refinery by between 112 percent and 150 percent, contributing to improving business efficiency.
In particular, the refinery successfully processed 1 million barrels of crude oil WTI imported from the US.
In the remaining months of this year, BSR will import additional 2-3 million barrels of crude oi WTI from the US.-VNA
- HostGator Sold to EIG For $225 million USD
- Florida Gators coordinator Todd Grantham to earn $1.39 million. Here are the other salaries
- GM will build a 44.5 million USD logistics center
- Hewlett-Packard Is First Company With 1 Million Followers On LinkedIn
- Alphabet: Google parent company posts 23% decline in profits as expenses rise
- Tesla ended 2018 with a net loss of USD976 million despite profitable Q4
- Opel CEO Talks Company Turnaround And Road To Profitability
- Colorado Earns $2 Million In Tax Revenue From Legal Pot
- Mercedes-Benz Earns $1.2M Hourly
- GM Reports Profit Boost As Sales, Market Share Shrinks