Veterinary workers at grassroots levels have been forced to cull more than 10,500 infected pigs under existing regulations. Currently, 27 communes and towns in the locality have declared free from the epidemic. Although the province has taken a string of preventive measures such as spraying disinfectants, sterilizing breeding facilities, and setting up quarantine checkpoints, there has been a recurrence of ASF outbreaks in three communes of the locality. The affected communes include Muong Giang in Quynh Nhai district, Muong Khieng in Thuan Chau district, and Tan Lap in Moc Chau district. In order to deal with the situation, Son La province has directed the provincial agricultural sector and localities to boost preventive measures in order to stamp out the epidemic, spread information of the ban on swine trading activities in infected areas, and strictly monitor the transportation of pigs and pork products at quarantine stat. The locality has also provided timely support to pig-farming households who have suffered losses in order to lessen their financial burden and prevent the transportation of infected pigs out of the region.
- African Swine Fever outbreak reported in South Africa; does not spread to humans
- African Swine Fever outbreak reported in South Africa
- Emergency Communication System to be operational by 2020
- Lightning takes out Stewart County emergency communications, again
- Cuáles son las ciudades con los peores ‘Rush Hours” del país
- Cuales son las mejores ofertas de autos usados
- Cuales marcas de autos son las mas preferidas por los usuarios, según el estudio de JD Power
- Cuáles son las motocicletas de cross más rápidas del mundo
- Estas son las 36 preguntas que conseguirán que te enamores
- Danish government to vote on anti-swine flu border fence
African swine fever re-emerges in three communes in Son La have 294 words, post on english.vov.vn at July 22, 2019. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.