The VinFast automobile manufacturing factory of Vingroup was opened at Dinh Vu Industrial Park of northern Hai Phong city on June 14, officially beginning mass production. Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc attended the launching ceremony.
Covering more than 500,000sq.m. of the complex’s 335ha area, the plant is designed to manufacture 250,000 cars each year in the first phase, which will be raised to 500,000 in the second phase.
Notably, VinFast set a record in the global auto industry when this factory was built in only 21 months.
- German auto supplier to open plant employing 400 in Plymouth Township
- Pretzel Factory opening and Eastview Mall closings
- Big national auto parts chain opens first Syracuse-area store
- Morse Manufacturing formally opens new Salina plant
- Manufacturer MICRO opens new R&D center in Somerset
- New medical device manufacturer to open Hudson plant
- Tesla plunges to two-year low as China trade fears hammer autos
- Despite trade woes, Minnesota manufacturers see growth
- Auto dealer, warehouses planned along Devon in Elk Grove
- FOMO Factory brings childhood fun to Galleria