Vietnam’s Olympic team claims a silver, two bronze medals, and a certificate during the European Physics Olympiad 2019 Vietnamese team comprised of five high school students from the capital city of Hanoi, as well as from Quang Ninh, Nghe An, and Bac Ninh provinces. The silver medal was awarded to Do Huy Hoang of the Natural Science High School under the Hanoi National University. Elsewhere, the two bronze medals belonged to Tran Ngoc Khanh of Ha Long Gifted High School in the northern province of Quang Ninh, and Nguyen Van Binh of Phan Boi Chau Gifted High Shool in the central province of Nghe An. Finally, a certificate was given to Ngo Duy Thinh of Bac Ninh Gifted High School. GM_EN_PC_ARTICLE_Native_ads The Vietnam Physical Society said that this year marks the first time the country has taken part in the European Physics Olympiad 2019, noting that outstanding students with high academic achivements were carefully selected to particpate in the event. GM_EN_PC_ARTICLE_Inpage_Banner
- Vietnamese preschool shines bright among top architecture projects
- What are the European elections and how do they work?
- First Vietnamese professor awarded Europe Math Prize
- Vietnam Airlines brings home more Vietnamese stranded in US
- Who Will Win Eurovision 2019?
- Students return to school with anti-droplet face shields
- Vietnamese supports Myanmar region in COVID-19 battle
- Golden Globe Awards 2019 honour 10 young science and technology talents
- Vietnamese community in Australia enjoys launch of start-up ecosystem
- HCM City: “Revolutionary Sketching” exhibit focuses on Vietnamese soldiers
Vietnamese students shine at European Physics Olympiad 2019 have 263 words, post on english.vov.vn at June 5, 2019. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.