A traditional Laotian dance was performed at the event. Ha Kim Ngoc, Vietnam’s ambassador to the US, his wife, and embassy staff took part in the exchange on June 22 at the invitation of Khamphan Anlavan, Lao ambassador to the US. Speaking at the event, both diplomats stated that the exchange shows a traditional friendship and special solidarity between the two countries. Ambassador Anlavan said although he had only been serving for four months, he had been impressed by the close co-operation between the two embassies, allowing for mutual trust and support to be in place for both countries. GM_EN_PC_ARTICLE_Native_ads Following the address of the Laotian ambassador, Ambassador Ngoc expressed his sincere thanks to the warm reception put on by the embassy of Lao while hoping that such an event could be held annually. As well as speeches, art performances and sports games were held at the event. Here are some photos: GM_EN_PC_ARTICLE_Inpage_Banner Vietnam’s ambassador to the US Ha Kim Ngoc (L) and his Lao counterpart to the US Khamphan Anlavan (R) Staff from both embassies sing songs in praise of the special relationship. Children from the two embassies are eager to play sports together.
- Vietnam, Laos look towards stronger comprehensive cooperation
- Vietnam, India work to promote friendship exchanges
- Over 120 businesses, units to participate in Vietnam-Laos Trade Fair
- Vietnam, Laos honour women’s union activists
- Vietnam-Laos judicial ties help protect shared border: Lao PM
- Vietnam Japan Friendship Concert to take place in Hanoi
- Children from Cambodia, Laos, Vietnam join cultural exchange
- Vietnam, Lao armies boost finance cooperation
- Vietnam-Laos court cooperation increasingly substantive: chief justices
- Vietnam, Laos seek ways to ensure legal rights for people in border region
Vietnam-Laos friendship exchange reinforces solidarity have 299 words, post on english.vov.vn at June 26, 2019. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.