Hanoi (VNA) – HanesBrands Vietnam, one of the biggest subsidiaries of the world’s largest marketer of basic apparel whose headquarters are based in the US, is planning to increase the number of its factories and expand the scale of production in Vietnam, the group’s Vice President Jerry Cook has said.
According to a report he delivered in his recent meeting with Vietnamese Deputy Prime Minister Trinh Dinh Dung, HanesBrands Vietnam was founded in 2007 and is exporting apparel products, mainly bras, panties, underwear, socks and T-shirt, to the US, Canada, Japan, Australia and China.
HanesBrands is running seven plants in Vietnam with nearly 12,000 workers, producing 26 percent of the group’s total output in the globe.
In 2012, the company shipped its 350 millionth product and started exporting to Japan, one of the toughest markets across the world. 2015 marked the company’s appearance in Europe. In 2017, HanesBrands Vietnam inaugurated its cutting workshop to complete the supply chain and expand the company’s presence to Australia.
Last year, the export turnover of HanesBrands Vietnam was estimated at 400 million USD.-VNA
- Footwear Manufaturers Like Havaiana Need Companies To Expand Their Customer Base
- Peterborough legal company Buckles expands with new acquisition
- Choose from the Reliable Medical Equipment Loan Companies to Expand your Profession
- Ways to Obtain the Most Effective Photo Editing Solutions That Could Aid Your Company to Expand
- QNET fraud stories put to rest by company’s strong presence in Malaysia
- Tan Thanh company welds itself firmly to international integration
- Vietnam Airlines targets to become five-star airline
- Italian companies present latest processing, packaging solutions at ProPak & Printech Vietnam 2018
- Monkey business: Vietnam macaque island draws tourists -- and criticism
- Bakkafrost now wants entire Scottish Salmon Company shareholding