Hanoi (VNA) – The State Treasury has raised 4 trillion VND (171.2 million USD) through Government bond auctions on the Hanoi Stock Exchange (HNX) this week.
As much as 3 trillion VND worth of G-bonds was offered, comprising 15-year, 20-year bonds and 30-year bonds, each valued at 1 trillion VND.
The State Treasury raised 1 trillion VND worth of 15-year bonds with an average yield rate of 5.02 percent, 0.01 percent lower than the previous auction on June 5.
Eleven bidders bought 1 trillion VND worth of 20-year bonds with an annual interest rate of 5.58 percent, 0.05 percent lower than the June 5 auction.
Meanwhile, 30-year bonds attracted 1 trillion VND with an average yield of 5.85 percent, 0.03 percent lower than the May 29 session.
A total of 1 trillion VND was raised at sub-session sales for 20-year and 30-year bonds.
From the outset of this year, the State Treasury has collected more than 100.67 trillion VND from auctions via the HNX.-VNA
- State Treasury raises 4 trillion VND through G-bonds
- State Treasury mobilises 2 trillion VND from G-bond auction
- Over 126.85 million USD mobilised from G-bond auctions on HNX
- G-bond auctions raise more than 466 million USD in August
- Nearly 4.5 billion USD worth of G-bonds raised so far this year
- State Treasury raises 474.3 million USD via G-bonds
- State Treasury raises nearly 7 trillion VND from G-bond auctions
- HNX auction raises 137 million USD from G-bonds
- G-bonds raise over 3 billion USD in first half of year