Hanoi (VNA) – The ODA National Steering Committee held a meeting with donors in Hanoi on June 17 to seek solutions to speed up the disbursement of ODA capital and preferential loans, which has showed signs of slowing down in recent years.
Of the committed capital for Vietnam in 2018, up to 16.9 billion USD is yet to be disbursed.
- Automobile Dealers expect positive announcements in Union budget
- Govt aid helps carmakers go green and cheap to fight smog crisis
- National Instruments eyes new opportunities in a connected India
- Renesas joins LoRa Alliance to accelerate MCU solution deployments for IoT systems
- Tottenham stadium delay could have adverse effect on Manchester City's fixture list as solution is sought over October meeting
- Tampa chamber’s minority business program accelerates into second year
- Manny Machado trade talks have reportedly accelerated
- In Winning Breeders’ Cup Classic, Accelerate Challenges a Triple Crown Winner
- Ask Jack: A Six-wheeled Solution to a Four-wheeled Problem?
- Racing Solutions Viper RSI700