Tran Huu The, Vice Chairman of the Phu Yen People’s Committee delivers a speech at the inauguration ceremony. (Photo: VNA) The solar power plant has received investment from a joint venture between Truong Thanh Vietnam Group Joint Stock Company and B.Grim of the Kingdom of Thailand. Covering a total area of 265 hectares, construction on the plant first began in November 2018. The solar plant has been built with a design capacity of 257MWP and has a total investment capital of VND4,985 billion with Phu Yen TPP Joint Stock Company being the main investor of the project. Dang Trung Kien, Chairman of the Management Board of Phu Yen TPP Joint Stock Company, said the Hoa Hoi solar power plant represents the largest renewable energy project in Phu Yen and throughout the central region. By using the photovoltaic system, the plant has been equipped with 752,640 solar PV panels and is expected make a significant contribution to accelerating the area’s socio-economic development, ensuring national energy security, and generating jobs for local workers. Addressing the inauguration ceremony, Tran Huu The, Vice Chairman of the Phu Yen People’s Committee, spoke highly of the implementation of the project in progress as agreed upon schedule…. Read full this story
- Turkey’s Akfen set to build 13 wind and solar power plants worth $530 million
- Wind and solar power plants in Sahara could turn desert green
- Azerbaijan’s solar power plant preparing to connect new solar panels
- Azerbaijan can build solar power plants abroad
- Armenia to have 100 MW solar power plants by 2020 – minister
- Spain installs solar power plant in Portugal
- Eesti Energia constructing 7 MW of solar power stations in next year
- The solar-powered tiny houseboat that can be all yours for $61,000
- Which Greek island is to be run exclusively on wind and solar power?
- Auvere Power Plant handed over to Eesti Energia this week
Solar power plant inaugurated in Phu Yen province have 320 words, post on english.vov.vn at June 25, 2019. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.