The latest leg of their long-running “No Filter” trek — which kicks off June 21st with the first of two dates in Chicago, Illinois and wraps August 31st in Miami, Florida — will also feature St. Paul & the Broken Bones, Kaleo, Juanes, the Wombats, Whiskey Myers, the Glorious Sons, the Beaches, Ghost Hounds, Ivan Neville’s Dumpstaphunk (with special guest the Soul Rebels), the Revivalists, Des Rocs, Bishop Gunn and Vista Kicks.
The Rolling Stones were recently forced to reschedule the stadium jaunt to accommodate Mick Jagger’s heart surgery. Weeks after the procedure, the frontman posted a video of himself dancing to the Wombats’ “Techno Fan” on Instagram, seemingly confirming a swift recovery.
The band typically enlists major names as tour openers — their 2018 U.K. summer run found them sharing bills with Liam Gallagher, Florence and the Machine, the Vaccines, the Specials, Richard Ashcroft, Elbow and James Bay.
The Rolling Stones North American Tour Dates (with openers)
June 21 – Chicago, IL @ Soldier Field (St. Paul & The Broken Bones)June 25 – Chicago, IL @ Soldier Field (Whiskey Myers)June 29 – Ontario, Canada @ Burl’s Creek (The Glorious Sons, The Beaches)July 3 – Washington, DC @ FedExField (Ghost Hounds)July 7 – Foxboro, MA @ Gillette Stadium (Gary Clark Jr.)July 14 – New Orleans, LA @ Mercedes-Benz Superdome (Ivan Neville’s Dumpstaphunk with special guest the Soul Rebels)July 27 – Houston, TX @ NRG Stadium (Bishop Gunn)August 1 – East Rutherford, NJ @ MetLife Stadium (The Wombats)August 5 – East Rutherford, NJ @ MetLife Stadium (Lukas Nelson & Promise of the Real)August 10 – Denver, CO @ Broncos Stadium at Mile High (Nathaniel Rateliff & The Night Sweats)August 14 – Seattle, WA @ CenturyLink Field (Lukas Nelson & Promise of the Real)®️ Stadium (Vista Kicks)August 22 – Pasadena, CA @ The Rose Bowl (KALEO)August 26 – Glendale, AZ @ State Farm Stadium (KALEO)August 31 – Miami, FL @ Hard Rock Stadium (Juanes)
- Josh Homme on the Power of Desert Sessions and Waiting for Them Crooked Vultures
- A beginners’ guide to the heyday of power-pop, 1972-1986
- Ten years after her husband Ronnie left her for a younger woman, JO WOOD, 63, admits she's 'single and ready to mingle' - but men just can't keep up with her
- 7 Minutes To Live: The Extraordinary Story Of D-Day Veteran Andy Andrews
- Tourism Australia launches new global campaign featuring Chris Hemsworth
- College basketball rankings: Oregon lands a 5-star center and is now in the early Top 25 And 1
- The best car songs for 2019
- The best shows on Netflix right now
- Trump 'radiates insecurity' — UK ambassador to US
- The Hill's Morning Report — Presented by Better Medicare Alliance — A new phase for impeachment
- The Hill's Morning Report — Presented by Better Medicare Alliance — Impeachment angst growing in GOP
- Crisis in our national parks: how tourists are loving nature to death
Rolling Stones Tap Gary Clark Jr., Lukas Nelson for North American Tour have 510 words, post on www.rollingstone.com at June 5, 2019. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.