Hanoi (VNA) – Up to 91.32 percent of National Assembly deputies approved the revised Law on Tax Management during their ongoing seventh session in Hanoi on June 13.
The law, comprising 17 chapters and 152 articles, defines the management of various types of taxes and other incomes of the State budget. It also makes clear rights and obligations of taxpayers.
Later, the NA deputies adopted the revised Law on Public Investment, with 90.7 percent of votes.
The law has six chapters and 101 articles, stipulating the State management on public investment, the management and use of public investment, rights, obligations and responsibilities of agencies, units, organizations, and individuals relating to public investment operation.-VNA
- China revises documents on public support to armed forces
- Gen Con discussing whether to remain in Indiana after controversial law passes
- House Passes U.S Budget Deal; Includes Cybersecurity Provision
- St. Louis County voters will decide on sales tax to support St. Louis Zoo
- Proposed Law in Pennsylvania Would Tax Mature Video Games
- New Chinese law may force Blizzard to change Overwatch loot boxes
- France Rushes out Law to Censor Internet, Expand Police Power
- Pennsylvania Representatives Resurrect Violent Video Game Tax Bill
- Rockstar under fire for its £42 million tax relief claims
- UK Quietly Passes Law to Legalize Privacy Intrusions