Tuong’s parents have been paralysed for years
Khong Thi Tuong is now taking care of her parents and daughter. She does every job she can but her income is limited.
Non, Tuong’s mother, was accidentally hit by a bamboo pole and paralysed 20 years ago. Her father, Cuong, had a traffic accident. Later he fell and broke his legs. As a result, he has been paralysed for three years. Tuong’s brother died when he was 22 years old.
The hardest time was when Tuong got married and lived far away.
Since both of her parents are bed-bound, they have lost most of their muscles. Non said if they had the money to go to the hospital, their situation might not have been so bad. “I just want to die to be less in pain,” Non said.
Khong Thi Tuong said she had got married twice. Her first husband was violent and the second a drug addict. She had asked for a divorce and is taking care of her parents at their house.
A Dantri representative transferred VND150,260,000 (USD6,400) from readers to Tuong to take care of her parents and daughter.
- Picture of elderly couple in Kolkata metro wins Internet, people notice something else too
- Elderly couple murdered by their nurse in Delhi
- Manhunt After Elderly Couple Gunned Down In Garage | PatchPM
- Elderly British couple murdered in the Caribbean told police the name of the person they suspected had stolen £100k from their bank account just 48 hours before they died, Jamaican officers reveal
- Texans' D.J. Reader supports kidney disease research at charity event
- Teacher, 32, who spent four YEARS trying to conceive reveals how her 'selfless' best friend donated her eggs - and now she's the proud mother of the daughter she always dreamed of
- NZ restaurant trolls Folau as Israel inadvertently donates to Rainbow Youth
- Elderly poor man puts others before himself
- Daughter breaks down in tears as she reveals the shocking moment she discovered MAGGOTS in her elderly mother's wound at an aged care home
- The Overlooked Emotions of Sperm Donation