“Vietnam Sightseeing” double-decker buses were put into operation in Ha Long city, the northern coastal province of Quang Ninh, on June 18.
|Quang Ninh launches double-decker buses for tourism (Source: baoquangninh.com.vn)|
This is the first of its kind in the locality, providing service to tourists in exploring the city, known worldwide for its UNESCO-recognized natural heritage Halong Bay. The service is designed by the Hanoitourist travel company. Each of the two buses has 63 seats and is equipped with modern technology.
The route consists of nine stops, with a total length of 50km, departing from Sun World park and ending at Vinpearl Ha Long resort.
Vice Chairman of the provincial Department of Tourism Nguyen Thuy Yen said the operation of the buses helps diversify tourism activities in the locality, contributing to the promotion of Ha Long tourism and easing the traffic pressure on inner city roads when tourists use personal vehicles for sightseeing.
- Quang Ninh invests $1.6 billion in development of service infrastructure
- Quang Ninh offers promotions on Buddha Enlightened King Memorial Day
- Quang Ninh invests 1.6 billion USD in development of service infrastructure
- Quang Ninh to host Techfest Vietnam 2019
- Quang Ninh retains top place in PCI ranking
- Double-decker bus to house Windsor's homeless arrives in the town as charity steps in amid council plans to clear the streets before the royal wedding
- Ottawa bus crash leaves three dead after double decker ploughs into shelter
- Isle of Wight crash: First picture of gran killed in double-decker horror crash
- Hanoi to launch open-top bus tour
- Ministries, agencies pay little attention to restructuring tourism: official