Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc (Photo: VNA) Hanoi (VNA) – Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc signed a dispatch No.724/CD-TTg dated June 17 on strengthening measures to prevent negative and corruption behaviours in public service. Corruption cases have recently been found in the areas of customs, tax, and market management and even in inspection teams in some localities, ministries and sectors, he said. He asked ministers, heads of ministry-level and government agencies, chairmen of the people’s committees of centrally-run cities and provinces to seriously follow the Party’s resolutions and directives on anti-corruption, directions of the Party General Secretary and head of the Central Steering Committee on Corruption Prevention and Control, the government, the Prime Minister on the effort. Heads of the ministries, agencies and localities must hold responsibility to the Party and State for any negative or corruption cases in their units, consider the fight against corruption a regular, continuous, long-term and especially important political task. Law enforcement officials were required to seriously follow code of conduct and professional working process, he said, pointing to the need to issue specific and transparent regulations for officers in charge of inspection, audit, investigation, execution of judges, customs, taxation and market management, thus… Read full this story
- Under pressure over corruption, Israel's Netanyahu calls for change to police bill
- Berlin 'kidnapping': Nowhere to run from Vietnam's anti-corruption campaign
- Balochistan approaches centre for withdrawal of FC powers
- Journalism under threat: Ten reasons we love what we do
- Violence escalates in Iraq even after top cleric urges calm
- Lack of foresight has reduced Pakistan’s capacity to mitigate challenges
Prime Minister asks to increase corruption prevention have 279 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at June 17, 2019. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.