Hanoi (VNA) – The retail prices of oil and petrol were adjusted down starting from 3 pm on June 17 following a decision made by the ministries of Finance, and Industry and Trade.
The two ministries review fuel prices every 15 days to adjust domestic prices in accordance with swings in the global market.
Accordingly, the retail price of RON95-III has been reduced by 1,085 VND (0.046 USD) per litre to a maximum level of 20,134 VND per litre, while the ceiling price of bio-fuel E5 RON 92 has been cut by 986 VND per litre to 19,232 VND.
In this review, diesel 0.05S is 737 VND cheaper at 16,657 VND per litre, and kerosene, 614 VND lower at 15,611 VND.
Meanwhile, Mazut 180CST 3.5S will be sold at no more than 15,115 VND, down 239 VND per kilogramme.
This is the third time that retail prices of petrol have been reduced this year with a total drop of some 2,000 VND for RON95-III and 1,500 VND for E5RON92. Earlier, three consecutive adjustments were made, scaling the petrol prices up by total 3,500 VND per litre.-VNA
- German petrol prices tumble along with global oil costs
- 'The Price of Everything': Film Review | Sundance 2018
- Hulu Increases Live TV Price $5, Drops Ad-Supported Subscription $2 Per Month
- Two smokers paid a hefty price for dropping cigarette butts in Ipswich
- Holiday prices are dropping through the floor
- Who is Tom Zanetti, when is the DJ appearing on Love Island 2018 and what were the Katie Price rumours?
- Review: The Naka Island, a Luxury Collection resort (Phuket, Thailand)
- Review: The Naka Island, a Luxury Collection resort (Phuket)
- Review of Marina Bay Sands Hotel (Singapore)
- Katie Price is relaunching her music career and writing her seventh autobiography in desperate attempt to dodge bankruptcy