The contest aims to create a useful playground for elementary students in Da Nang city in the summer, contributing to raising their awareness of traffic culture, traffic regulations and making parents and community more concerned about children’s traffic safety.
|At the press conference|
During the press conference, the organizing panel suggested a number of topics for children such as walking on the right lane, obeying traffic law, following traffic signals, wearing helmets when riding on bikes, and giving way to pedestrians.
The contest will run till August 31. The awarding ceremony is scheduled for September 12.
Translated by Lam Anh
- Model Kid Viet Nam 2019 contest promotes children's clothing
- Kids Drawing Contest Promotes Drug-Free Lifestyle
- China Cultural Center in Morocco's Rabat launched
- Enumclaw Bridge Work To Result In Traffic Delays
- Lacquer paintings are a Vietnamese trademark
- Fallout over Jacob Zuma penis painting exposes ANC's increasingly thin skin
- Cultural festival to connect people on Vietnam-Laos border
- Disabilities don’t stop them from painting
- Culture of 24 Solar Terms highlighted in museum show
- Beautiful singer wishes to promote traditional long dress to the world