Lam Dong (VNA) – The 12th Vietnam Economists Annual Meeting (VEAM) 2019 took place at Da Lat University in the Central Highlands province of Lam Dong from June 17-18.
The event attracted 130 delegates from domestic universities, institutes and research centres, and scholars from France, the US, Australia, the UK, Spain and Japan.
During the two-day meeting, delegates heard more than 100 reports related to Vietnams’ economy, shared experience and knowledge, aiming to get more understanding of socio-economic issues that affect Vietnam and the world.
The VEAM is held annually for economists and social researchers worldwide to share their research and experience.
Through the event, a network of international and domestic researchers was established, contributing to promoting active and effective research cooperation between Vietnam’s research centres and international universities.
The 13th VEAM is scheduled to take place at Can Tho University, the Mekong Delta city of Can Tho in 2020.-VNA
- Curtain falls on successful 2018 Annual Meetings of the AfDB in Korea
- Trupanion to Host 2018 Annual Meeting of Stockholders this Thursday, June 7th
- Tabula Rasa HealthCare Hosts Strategic Advisory Board Annual Meeting
- Precipio Inc. Announces Adjournment of Annual Meeting of Shareholders
- Axiom Real-Time Metrics Showcasing Fusion eClinical Suite at the ASCO Annual Meeting 2018 in Chicago
- BJ’s Restaurants Reports Results of Annual Meeting of Shareholders
- Axiom Real-Time Metrics Exhibiting at DIA Global Annual Meeting in Boston
- Identillect Receives Positive Reaction from Arkansas Bar Annual Meeting
- Medicine Man Technologies Provides an Annual Meeting and CEO Search Update
- Biotheranostics Announces Presentation of Key Data for CancerTYPE ID® and Breast Cancer Index™ at ASCO Annual Meeting in Chicago