Director Bong Joon-ho with the Palme d’Or at Cannes, after winning for Parasite (Photo: EPA) Hanoi (VNA) – The award-winning ‘Parasite’ has become the movie of the Republic of Korea that attracts the largest audience in early screenings in Vietnam since it hit the cinema houses on June 21. The dark comedy attracted 16,000 movie goers, raking in more than 1.2 billion VND (51,860 USD) right on its debut. In May, the movie, directed by Bong Joon-ho, won the Palme d’Or at the 2019 Cannes Film Festival, becoming the first Korean film to receive the award.-VNA
- Hamilton vs. history: Is the award-winning musical historically accurate?
- 14 Award-Winning Songs that Tell the American Story
- Bettina Gilois Dies: Award-Winning Screenwriter For ‘Bessie’ And Author Was 58
- Award-winning Yemeni author has one hope: an end to the war
- Award-winning author sues to stop removal of controversial Kentucky mural
- Award-winning Christchurch author's new book aims to encourage cancer sufferers
- Korean Director Wins Jury Award at Annecy Animation Film Fest
- Arthur Ashe Biopic Movie Announced From Academy Award Winning Writer Kevin Wilmott, Hyde Park Entertainment
- Joint Vietnam-Japan circus performance to entertain Vietnamese audience
- Award-winning German docufilm gets to the heart of meat processing
Korean award-winning movie a magnet to Vietnamese audience have 206 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at June 23, 2019. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.