HCM City (VNA) – The Vietbuild International Exhibition with the theme of construction, building materials, real estate, and interior and exterior decoration will be held in Ho Chi Minh City from June 19-23.
The second Vietbuild expo to be held this year in the city will have 2,350 booths set up by nearly 800 companies from 27 countries and territories, including the US, UK, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, Australia, Japan, the Republic of Korea, Singapore, Thailand, China and Vietnam.
On display will be building materials, electrical equipment, interior and exterior decorative items, hygiene equipment, smart home systems, door and door accessories, paints, and others.
Business-matching events and seminars will be held on its sidelines, including a seminar on new building materials and another on technology and building materials for smart cities.
Nguyen Quang Cung, deputy chairman of the Vietnam Construction Materials Association, said many new building materials will be introduced at the exhibition, including nano concrete and composite doors.
Nguyen Tran Nam, Chairman of the Vietnam Real Estate Association and head of the expo’s organisation committee, said it would be one of the largest Vietbuild exhibitions to be held this year.
The exhibitions offer companies a forum to meet, exchange information, explore co-operation prospects, and introduce their latest products and technologies, he said.
The exhibition will be held at the Saigon Exhibition and Convention Centre in district 7.-VNA
- HCM City’s District 9 to get Sense City shopping mall
- Hanoi, HCM City pay heavy price for poor planning
- Ballet Giselle returns to HCM City Opera House
- 5 Great Sports Fitness Expos
- Online reach through affiliate marketing: Experts share their insights at Admitad Expert India 2019
- The Rocket City
- Call of Duty 4 Server - The Fun Side of Hosting
- 5 Good Reasons to Choose Dublin As a City Break Destination
- Learn to Host Your Website Like an Expert
- SSL Web Hosting - How It Works and Why You Need It